WordPress is an award-winning web software, used by millions of webmasters worldwide for building their website or blog. SiteGround is proud to […]
We continue to monitor and follow provincial guidance for COVID-19 restrictions and we look forward to seeing all our members together again once more.
Please remember, when on facility grounds:
- You must maintain the required social distancing requirement of 2 metres
- You must sign in for both rifle and archery range use. You may use your membership ID in lieu of your name
- Paper targets must be used on rifle and archery butts and removed after use.
- If using shooting stands, please bring a garbage bag or blanket to cover the fabric surface of the stands while in use.
- Hands must be sanitized before and after removing arrows or targets from rifle or archery butts.
- All surfaces including sign in pen and cabinet must be sanitized before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are to be provided by the member
- All garbage must be disposed of in the bin provided or taken home for disposal
- Please keep gate closed when you are on the property.
Please be a responsible Club Member:
- Stay home and away from others when you are feeling ill.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep a physical distance of two metres when outside your home.
- Wear a face covering where physical distancing is a challenge or not possible.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your face when coughing or sneezing.