For the members by the members. Proud supporters and members of OFAH
- Family ($150) – family membership includes children up to and including the age of 17. Once a child reaches the age of 18, they are no longer covered under a family membership.
- Single Parent Family ($117) – single parent household where the adult member is between the age of 18 and 64 with children up to and including the age of 17. Once a child reaches the age of 18, they are no longer covered under a family membership.
- Family 1 ($118) – 1 member is over the age of 64
- Family 2 ($108) – both members over the age of 64
- Single ($107) – member between the age of 18 and 64
- Senior ($75) – member over the age of 64
- Spouses to Honorary ($65) – your spouse is/was an honourary member
- Student ($44) – member between the age of 18 and 25, full-time student
**All members have voting rights except Students and those under the age of 18.
**Non-voting students and those under the age of 18 do not accumulate years of membership until they become a voting member.
Membership Fees, including OFAH memberships are due by March 31, 2023. Membership Fees received between April 1st and June 30th are subject to an additional $20.00 late fee. Membership Fees received after June 30th are to be accompanied with a new membership application, membership dues for that year and a $40.00 administration fee.
**New members please note there is a one-time membership profile set up fee of $40.00 to be included with the membership application and annual fee. Please contact us by email for an application form.
Membership renewal payments can be paid in person at membership meetings, by e-transfer to Hubertushaus1954@gmail.com or sent to:
PO Box 2365
Kitchener, ON N2H 6M2
Benefits of being a Member:
Monthly Club Bulletin
- Opportunity to attend Club Sponsored functions. IE: Christmas, Spring Dance, etc.
- Use of club grounds when no events are running
- Use of Shooting/Archery range
- Discount on Club Rental Fees – contact us for more details
- Oktoberfest – Family Day Admission special
- OFAH Membership and related discounts
Angler of the Year:
Awarded @ AGM to a member with the largest caught fish of the year, either kept, or for catch and release.
Sportsman of the Year:
Started in 1965 and is awarded at the Jägerball to a male member going above and beyond a member’s duty in a sportsmanlike manner as discussed by the Board of Directors by a point system. This ‘Raccoon Hat’ modelled after those worn by the early Canadian Pioneers, can only be won once.
Shooter of the Year:
Awarded @ the AGM to a member with the best score from the High-Power Shoot.
Woman of the Year:
Started in 1996 and is awarded at the Jägerball to a female member going above and beyond a member’s duty as discussed by the Board of Directors by a point system. This Gold Pendant can only be won once.
Awarded to a member every 5 year and is nominated by the previous honourary members based on a point system
Contact Us for a Membership Application or for More Information